Insight. Knowledge. Experience. Persistence.
Selling a home is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. It makes sense to be well informed when listing your property. How much is it worth? How long might it take to sell? How do you negotiate with buyers? And how do you choose the right Realtor? Here’s why ACRE stands out from other agencies:
We know the area. We are all local folks with deep roots in Addison County. We all live, play, and volunteer here. We know the county and the local market, and we put that experience and knowledge to work for our Sellers.
We will get to know you. You should be working with someone who takes the time to get to know you, finds out what your goals are, and helps you get there. Our focus is on relationship-building as much as the nuts and bolts of real estate transactions. We want to form a relationship with you that will last for years to come.
We truly work as a team. Collectively, our team has sold more than 1,000 homes over the last 40 years, and we have experience with all kinds of properties, from land and single-family homes to multi-family homes and commercial properties. Since we are a Non-Designated Agency, it means that our agents never represent clients on both sides of a transaction. Both philosophically and practically, we are truly a team: we discuss our clients’ goals with one another, seeking input from each other and tapping into our various strengths, and fill in for each other as needed, which ensures there’s always someone to step in for a showing, an inspection, or any of the other myriad details of the real estate transaction.
We pride ourselves on excellent communication. We check in with our clients every week, even if there’s nothing to report. We will call and say hello and find out if you have any questions. We also keep the lines open with the Buyer’s Agent and any other parties involved in the transaction. Great communication prevents misunderstandings and solves problems before they happen.
We’ll work hard to help you obtain the optimal value for your home. You worked hard to achieve homeownership, and we understand that. Here are some of the things we’ll do to market and sell your home:
- Compare your home with recently sold homes and other properties currently on the market to determine what your home is really worth and write a personalized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- Determine mortgage prequalification of prospective buyers so they don’t waste your time.
- Advise you on how to present your property to maximize its selling price.
- Post your property in the NEREN MLS (Multiple Listing Service, which feeds both Realtor.com and Zillow, as well as dozens of other property-related sites), and highlight it on our website.
- Notify our buyer contacts that your home is on the market and all the Realtors® we work with in this area, who will share the listing with their homebuyers.
- Host a county-wide Realtors-only Open House.
- Advertise your property in The Addison Independent or Seven Days.
- Negotiate with buyers from the Purchase & Sales Contract to concessions for closing.
- Stay focused on selling your property until we are all seated around the closing table.
Thanks for considering Addison County Real Estate! We look forward to working with you!